Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Central convenience 8E0 959 433 BD match?? wanted

Hi guys What is says on the tin really, what other module can i use with my A4 1.9 tdi part 8E0 959 433 BD.

2. # ADS
    ADS

shifting to Hyperspace... .

Status
    Same as last week in your other thread!!
    BC version superceded the BD version.
    As previously stated this the latest part number with Alarm functions (spec. 7AL) and remotes working at 433.92MHz~434.42MHz (spec. 5D1)"
    This is the only one that will be 100% compatible for your car spec. see extract from ETKA below.....

2001 A4 Saloon 3.0 Quattro Sport Tiptronic - Platinum Leather/Heated Front Seats/BOSE/DIS/Cruise Control
    Retrofits:GmBH Bumpers, F&R Ambient LEDS, OEM Valeo Xenons (D2S) & Headlight Washers, Auto-dipping RVM, Footwell Lights, Vent Control illumination, ISO-Fix, RNS-E & OEM Bluetooth + VIMhack + Video i-pod & Aux inputs, Rear PDC, Powerflow 100mm Tips, Reversing Camera
    2012 A4 Saloon 2.0 TDIe Technik (163ps)
    Diagnostics:VCDS HEX+USB+CAN Cable

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ok, Just seen later ones starting with the 'b' but a later second letter, other threads had confused me ...once again. I get the idea .
    Cheers

Status
    Was also curious what the various module compatibility was and checked the spec. "Model" option codes at this site and got the following back:

7AA = Electronic vehicle immobilization device
    7AL = Anti-theft alarm system, passenger compartment control, backup horn and towing protection
    5D1 = Carrier frequency 433.92 MHz-434.42 Mhz
    5D2 = Carrier frequency 315 MHz
    5D3 = Carrier frequency 315 MHz with reduced transmitting power
    5D4 = Carrier frequency 315 MHz without panic button
    2001 A4 Saloon 3.0 Quattro Sport Tiptronic - Platinum Leather/Heated Front Seats/BOSE/DIS/Cruise Control
    Retrofits:GmBH Bumpers, F&R Ambient LEDS, OEM Valeo Xenons (D2S) & Headlight Washers, Auto-dipping RVM, Footwell Lights, Vent Control illumination, ISO-Fix, RNS-E & OEM Bluetooth + VIMhack + Video i-pod & Aux inputs, Rear PDC, Powerflow 100mm Tips, Reversing Camera

Reverse Gear

Status
    Whats your thoughts on this??
    In the loom coming from the convenience module,there is a blue wire with a white trace thru (up behind the glovebox) which looks snapped or spare?? can't find another snapped side to it.. It fed down to a black block connecter on the holder(n.s) its positon is top left in the block and feeds to a blue and black wire going forward into the bulkhead, any ideas??

Status
    Blue/White wire connected to the Convenience Module - can't find one in the electrical diagrams?
    Need a connector Colour and Pin number and exact location of where that connector is on the car - then maybe able to find what it is.

Reverse Gear

Status
    No prob, thanks for that . I'll not get a look at it till next weekend