Audis in the park??

Higgsy

Hard To Spin
Reaction score
Hi all

I know its a little early but is anyone thinking of hitting Audis in the park in August this year?

Yep this will be the 3rd for AITP.... Roll on . I posted up last year asking for a good showing of the A4 B6 as we are always out numbered by the A3's and B5's at all the major event's, last year there was 5 B6's. The event is a great day out for all the family..

I'd like to try and make the effort this year, the trouble being I work most weekends and my leave only goes so far.

Where and when lads?! I'm in I should have it looking how I want it then and will have the exhaust on to as well as the coilovers

YEAH where is it being held or shall I just rock up to my local park and drive on there like a pikey!

Will definately be going again this year, but sadly I no longer have my B6. So this year it will be in a B7! It was a great day last year, sunny, good food, and great cars. Can't wait.

YEAH where is it being held or shall I just rock up to my local park and drive on there like a pikey!

I'm sure a search on Google, or even in the events section on here would help you .....

Last year it was at Wicksteed Park in Northants I think, I don't know where it's going to be this year, probably the same place? If I knew for sure I would have told you!

Thanks man that's what I wanted to no I have only bin in the audi scene for about 4 months so didn't no where it was last year I looked in the events but nowhere says where it is haha

i wanna go to this convoy from york anyone ?

Folk say we should'nt wish our life away , but i can't wait for AITP 2011

Me too! I think I might bring my wife and little girl along and make a weekend of it :)

Im seeing a uk wide convoy forming here!!! Edinburgh is Southbound and down!!!!

proberbly a silly question but ive only just started to get into this forum buisness! i really wana go but as i have never been to anything like it before i dont know what to expect! top and bottom of it is im 37! is there a good mix of age ranges there! not that i dont get on with younger people! anything but! just dont want to stick out like a sore plum! lol!

Well I'm 33 and planning to drag my sorry *** along so really wouldn't worry mate, I have been involved with the VAG scene for over 12 years and the one thing i like the most about it is the diversity of age ranges and interests.

Haven't been to a show myself for a couple of years due to family commitments but can't wait to get back out and about for the multitude of events this coming year!

proberbly a silly question but ive only just started to get into this forum buisness! i really wana go but as i have never been to anything like it before i dont know what to expect! top and bottom of it is im 37! is there a good mix of age ranges there! not that i dont get on with younger people! anything but! just dont want to stick out like a sore plum! lol!

Trust me when I say this we all feel this way,we aren't born at shows so all will be good especially at this show,a few are diehard at meets and some aren't were all human and I know that AS try a bit harder than others to make peeps at home.:rockwoot:

Dont worry mate, all ages are there, certainly nothing like Max Power or anything like that - just good old fashioned car enthusiasts!

Dont feel nervy or anything, new people are always welcome mate

Best wishes

Chris

lookin forward to getting this sorted, gonna try and get my new brakes and exhaust on before then!!

I think you'll be fine mate, considering the organizer is no spring chicken! :lmfao:

Reassuring to know we'll all be in bed by 9.30 then after our Bovril.

Myself and a few other's are staying close to the venue so will be bright and early for AITP 2011. vorsprung dork you will enjoy it as there is loads to do for all the family.

I will be camping there on the saturday evening. Was an awesome evening chillin out.

Loads of local hotels if your not into the camping thing.

And as CMD has said, the park is fantastic for families.

so can we get a convoy going then from york area maybe

How about a convoy from down south? (bristol/gloucester)