Genuine rs4 rims 19"

reepers13

Reaction score
Been offered a set for the sport.. Will they fit straight on (standard suspension)

what they worth with curbing and needing 2new tyres

thanks

my fat fives are (18"x) 8.5" et45 and fit no problem

these should fit fine but you'll be better spacing them a bit

Double check they are genuine RS4 ones and not another wheel made for the "A4" rather than the RS4 - Audi have a nack of producing wide rims for the RS models then slimmer ones as an option purchase on the A models. The genuine RS4 ones are the ones you want and are the nuts!

The tyre size on the genuine ones will be 245x45x19 (or maybe 255!)

Just checked and Audi did offer an "S Line" version and these are 8.5 wide and are not worth as much as the real RS4 ones.

Sorry to keep posting! Th genuine RS4'S will easily get £1000 in good condition, knock a couple of hundred off for curbing - but these prices are without tyres!!

Update-

Went and tries them on, fit fine however markings on the inside of rims were 8x19 et35 and said not oem... So they must be reps!!!

Double check they are genuine RS4 ones and not another wheel made for the "A4" rather than the RS4 - Audi have a nack of producing wide rims for the RS models then slimmer ones as an option purchase on the A models. The genuine RS4 ones are the ones you want and are the nuts!

so how can you tell if they are genuine rs4

If you call Audi they will be able to give you a part number - this is stamped inside the wheel

I always thought that genuine RS4 rims won't fit because of the width and that they are dished so they would stick too far out!

I always thought that genuine RS4 rims won't fit because of the width and that they are dished so they would stick too far out!

+ 2

Genuine RS4 wheels are 19 x 9" ET29.

9" wheels with an offset of 29 will stick out way past the bodywork.

I agree but there are a few listed as genuines on eBay as 8.5x19 et48?????

They'll be RS4 "style" wheels.

Probably genuine in the respect that they're oem wheels, but not genuine RS4 wheels.

Like I have RS6 wheels, which are in fact RS6 "style" wheels in that they're 18 not 19" like the RS6's had.

Knowledge is power ;)