What wheels would you put on my car??

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
I am about to buy my new wheels for 2011 next week but before doing so I'd be interested in knowing what you guys would put on my car? The wheels would have to be 19" and the car will be lowered on coilovers to get a better stance.

What would you put on a black convertible??..........

Only thing is, im not to sure there are alot of cabbies on the gallery for your.

LM's I would say,then add your own twist to them. You got any alloys in mind that yoiu like?

Best of both for you Chriss TSW Londina. sizes are 19x8 or 19x9.5 .

londrina_black_reg_pop_white.jpg

TSW Willow.

willow_mirror_black_normal_std.jpg

willow_matte_bronze_normal_std.jpg

willow_silver_normal_std.jpg

Don't go for TSWs, it'll look like you've just rolled out of a halfords/ripspeed chav convention!? How about genuine Audi rims, would you get 20" under the arch?

CH's in either black or or silver would look great.

As would LM's. In gold.

The list is long...

Funnily enough a couple of you have hit it on the head with what I'm thinking - I've been looking to get either some 19" BBS CH's in Hyper Silver as below or the C6 as above (I've seen the 20's on Deckedm's and really like them) - Does anyone know where I could get some 20" replica C6's? (if they exist!)

A3_BBS.jpg

No worries, Its not like i got anything better to do whilst im at work. LOL

Chris these will look the dogs

ch-r_black_02.jpg

Chris these will look the dogs

ch-r_black_02.jpg

You've hit the nail on the head! I've actually looked at CH Reps in 19 and having my friends spray them with the same chrome used on the outside part of my 17's. I went in to see them last week and they has some Ferrari BBS rims in having something similar done and it was pretty impressive. I would buy originals in Hyper Silver but I'd end up paying over £2000 and I can't warrant that cost for something that will come off again in 6 months!

You've hit the nail on the head! I've actually looked at CH Reps in 19 and having my friends spray them with the same chrome used on the outside part of my 17's. I went in to see them last week and they has some Ferrari BBS rims in having something similar done and it was pretty impressive. I would buy originals in Hyper Silver but I'd end up paying over £2000 and I can't warrant that cost for something that will come off again in 6 months!

Chris these wheels are CH-R's .