What ET are my Audi Alloy Wheels?

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what ET are my standard Audi 17" Sport 5 spoke alloys? These will become my winter wheels shortly but I'm interested to know what the ET is so I can prepare some spacers for later in the year when they go back on. The tyres sizes if needed are 235/45/17

Thanks!

why do you want spacers?

Winter wheels should be run at the proper manufacturers specified offset with a nice set of winter tyres on them. Its the time of year when you need to rely on your cars handling to the highest levels, and as a result you shouldnt be doing anything to make it worse.

why do you want spacers?

Winter wheels should be run at the proper manufacturers specified offset with a nice set of winter tyres on them. Its the time of year when you need to rely on your cars handling to the highest levels, and as a result you shouldnt be doing anything to make it worse.

Because the car will be very low - possibly on air at that point and I want to keep a decent looking stance over the winter period.

Thanks mate, daft question, how do i check? Is it wrote on the inside of the wheel?

Cheers

Chris

Assuming they're oem wheels which I imagine they are it's usually stamped on the inside of one of the spokes.