Audi A4 2002 Parts

audia4d1

Reaction score
Hi all

Last nite i had a small accident in my Black Audi a4, i have had couple of quotes to get it repaired as i am not taking it through insurance.

My question is, does anyone know any scrap yard or does anyone have any of the parts i am looking for, i am from Bradford area. And could someone reccomend me any good body shop to take it to.

The parts i need are:

Front passenger side wing
Front passenger side headlight

thanks alot

Hi audia4d1,

the price all depends if you want to use genuine parts or not. You can get a brand new but patterned wing for about £54 and about the same for the headlight. It's all up to preference I guess as to whether you want to use non genuine parts. Personally, if I wanted a cheap fix, I'd go this route but for an extra £20-£30 you'd get 2nd hand genuine parts (thats what I'd opt for from a genuine seller of course!)

Good luck with the fix

Mike

Hi, just remembered I've got an inner arch liner (brand new) sitting in my garage if yours if broken? Yours for £15
PM me if interested
Regards

guys the only problem i am having right now is getting hold of the parts i have tried alot of salvage places also, alot of people on ebay but no luck, dealers are asking way too much, and i did try europarts but the problem with europarts is that 1st not genuine 2nd once panels are fitted they might not align with the rest of the car so i need genuine 2nd hand front passenger side wing, i have managed to get hold of a passenger side headlight.

guys the only problem i am having right now is getting hold of the parts i have tried alot of salvage places also, alot of people on ebay but no luck, dealers are asking way too much, and i did try europarts but the problem with europarts is that 1st not genuine 2nd once panels are fitted they might not align with the rest of the car so i need genuine 2nd hand front passenger side wing, i have managed to get hold of a passenger side headlight.

PM me your reg and I'll price for you.