EM TuningChris Nott
    1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status

Drivers door not locking

Today I locked my car with the remote, it didnt make the usual beep. So I checked it was locked, the passenger side and boot where locked but the drivers side was open. The LEDs didnt start to flash either. So i locked it with the key, this sounded the beep and locked the door. When I returned back to the car and opened it with the remote it didnt open the drivers side door. Any ideas whats going on????
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    it is probly the wier block that goes from the door to the post mate give it a wiggle and it should be ok as the wiers brake in there

1st Gear

Status
    either a wire break in the rubber-flex between the door and the car or water has got on the connector block
    2.5 tdi Quattro sport - PhatBox - DIS - Cruise - RS4 ARB - Remap - and a few other minor mods/retrofits
    2.0 TFSI A4 b7 cab - completely std for now... (the wife's car)

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have the same issue. As it happens my car is in for the cam belt tomorrow and I have asked them to look at that as well. I'll let you know what they say.

3rd Gear

Status
    Hi Jimmy, how much is your cambelt costing you if you dont mind me asking....1.8T is cheaper than a 2.4V6 but Im curious. Mine is booked in next week, asked them to change the water pump and the thermostat at the same time to.
    2003 A4 Cab 2.4 V6 Manual / 43k miles genuine woohoo (on a 10 year old car lol) / Ebony Black Metallic / Full Grey Leather / Fully Electric Seats / Heated Seats / Interior Light Pack / Cruise / Wood / Bose Symphony II / Black roof