only need 2 s-line parts now....

jbcalvin

Reaction score
Hey all,

Slowly but surely been finding s-line parts for my quattro sport avant, just picked up a lower rear valance from flea-bay for £21 to go with the side skirts and 3 of the door blades, unbelievably all of the above in the same colour as my car!!!

If anybody knows, has or can suggest where I can get a drivers side door blade and a front lower bumper section/honeycomb grilles, (but not rip off ones like the red one on e-bay for £175!!! it's only £90 frpm the dealer) then it's off to the bodyshop she goes.....

Cheers

Steve

i think your gona struggle getin the 1 blade
maybe dealer for that

The lower grill is £££$$$$££ I bought one last year so i have a painted black set and chrome set. With the money you have saved on the other part's from ebay you may as well spend the big money on the rest to get the car sorted before spring and the show season.

i got a door blade for sale but not sure what side its off... will have a look 10 quid if its the one you want

scottb - I'm trying to get mine looking as good as yours, externally at least, internally with snowboards and mountain bikes it's unlikely to stay clean enough to justify nice s-line interior...

19scotty81 - sorry.....

Nutkin - no....

vr6gordy - if it's a drivers side door I'll have it, just PM me....

Cheers all

Steve

scottb - I'm trying to get mine looking as good as yours, externally at least, internally with snowboards and mountain bikes it's unlikely to stay clean enough to justify nice s-line interior...

19scotty81 - sorry.....

Nutkin - no....

vr6gordy - if it's a drivers side door I'll have it, just PM me....

Cheers all

Steve

you thought about getting roof bars to save the cars interior?

Scott,

Yeah i have considered roof bars, however that then adds a load of weight to the roof/extra drag, plus the hassle of lifting the damn things up and down! normally it's just me and the missus and the one of the reasons I bought the avant was so I could get the bikes/boards in which i couldn't on the saloon....

However......

If I decide to take the bikes to Le Mans this year then it will be a full boot AND bikes on the roof job....

Steve

lower grills are £105 from stealers (for centre, left and right), lower spoiler (all the colour coded plastic below the main bumper is about £80 to £90 +spraying and fitting (agreed that eBay one was a joke - yes, it was sprayed, but £175!!)

door blades are aorund £260 for a full set fromt he dealers and, but available separately and I think you may have to go there for a set: I missed a set a few years ago on eBay and waited for months before playing dealer prices: I think they're about £70 each for the fronts and £60 each for the rears.

I have part numbers somewhere if u need them.

are you replacing the top bumper for the S-line version or gonna modify it to take the S-Line lower?

it's a £300 part before it's strayed and the main difference is just a mounting bracket for for the S-Line lower...

Hi lostbok,

Cheers for that, depending on what happens over the next 2 months in terms of e-bay/breakers/chaps on here, I may just end up getting the single blade I need from a dealer.....I can't complain when I bought the other 3 off e-bay for £55.....

With regards to the front bumper, I was hoping to keep my top section and just modify the lower s-line section, the only thing I have yet to decide is what grilles to put in, I love the honeycomb style but if they are silly prices then I may just stick to the standard ones, is the £105 you quoted for all 3??? and does that include VAT. personally I would like to have the grilles all black with no chrome like the S4....

Any part numbers you can give would be a great help....

Cheers

i can get door blades one at a time or how ever many is needed but you will not get a oem set new for £260 from audi to jo public from audi they are £98+ vat each i do sets for £290

Last edited: