Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    3rd Gear

Status

only need 2 s-line parts now....

Hey all,

Slowly but surely been finding s-line parts for my quattro sport avant, just picked up a lower rear valance from flea-bay for Ł21 to go with the side skirts and 3 of the door blades, unbelievably all of the above in the same colour as my car!!!

If anybody knows, has or can suggest where I can get a drivers side door blade and a front lower bumper section/honeycomb grilles, (but not rip off ones like the red one on e-bay for Ł175!!! it's only Ł90 frpm the dealer) then it's off to the bodyshop she goes.....

Cheers

Steve
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    dont forget to do the s line interior parts lol

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    i think your gona struggle getin the 1 blade
    maybe dealer for that

Push down and across !!!!!!!!!

Status
    Ha ha, i bid Ł20 for that on Ebay but i was at work and forgot about the auction !!!!

2004 A4 Avant
    Akoya Silver | 2 Graco Car Seats | Buggy In Boot |

4th Gear

Status
    go to a car park and nick em.

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    The lower grill is ŁŁŁ$$$$ŁŁ I bought one last year so i have a painted black set and chrome set. With the money you have saved on the other part's from ebay you may as well spend the big money on the rest to get the car sorted before spring and the show season.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

5th Gear

Status
    i got a door blade for sale but not sure what side its off... will have a look 10 quid if its the one you want

3rd Gear

Status
    scottb - I'm trying to get mine looking as good as yours, externally at least, internally with snowboards and mountain bikes it's unlikely to stay clean enough to justify nice s-line interior...

19scotty81 - sorry.....

Nutkin - no....

vr6gordy - if it's a drivers side door I'll have it, just PM me....

Cheers all

Steve
    03MY 52 reg 1.9 TDi 130PS Quattro Sport Avant - 170bhp remap, RNS-E+OEM bluetooth, B7 wiper arms/blades, 4300K HID+nightbreakers/LED sidelights, rear tints, new lights all round, new front/rear screens, frt armrest, s-line kit, cruise/DIS, B7 gearknob/aluminium trims, parking sensors, black grilles, RS4 RARB, S4 front end, black 18" RS6 alloys

Still waiting..... S4 rear bumper, exhaust tips, coilovers, leather recaro's.... phew...

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcalvin View Post
    scottb - I'm trying to get mine looking as good as yours, externally at least, internally with snowboards and mountain bikes it's unlikely to stay clean enough to justify nice s-line interior...

19scotty81 - sorry.....

Nutkin - no....

vr6gordy - if it's a drivers side door I'll have it, just PM me....

Cheers all

Steve
    you thought about getting roof bars to save the cars interior?

3rd Gear

Status
    Scott,

Yeah i have considered roof bars, however that then adds a load of weight to the roof/extra drag, plus the hassle of lifting the damn things up and down! normally it's just me and the missus and the one of the reasons I bought the avant was so I could get the bikes/boards in which i couldn't on the saloon....

However......

If I decide to take the bikes to Le Mans this year then it will be a full boot AND bikes on the roof job....

Steve

BahnStormer

Status
    lower grills are Ł105 from stealers (for centre, left and right), lower spoiler (all the colour coded plastic below the main bumper is about Ł80 to Ł90 +spraying and fitting (agreed that eBay one was a joke - yes, it was sprayed, but Ł175!!)

door blades are aorund Ł260 for a full set fromt he dealers and, but available separately and I think you may have to go there for a set: I missed a set a few years ago on eBay and waited for months before playing dealer prices: I think they're about Ł70 each for the fronts and Ł60 each for the rears.

I have part numbers somewhere if u need them.

are you replacing the top bumper for the S-line version or gonna modify it to take the S-Line lower?

it's a Ł300 part before it's strayed and the main difference is just a mounting bracket for for the S-Line lower...
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

3rd Gear

Status
    Hi lostbok,

Cheers for that, depending on what happens over the next 2 months in terms of e-bay/breakers/chaps on here, I may just end up getting the single blade I need from a dealer.....I can't complain when I bought the other 3 off e-bay for Ł55.....

With regards to the front bumper, I was hoping to keep my top section and just modify the lower s-line section, the only thing I have yet to decide is what grilles to put in, I love the honeycomb style but if they are silly prices then I may just stick to the standard ones, is the Ł105 you quoted for all 3??? and does that include VAT. personally I would like to have the grilles all black with no chrome like the S4....

Any part numbers you can give would be a great help....

Cheers

6th Gear

Status
    i can get door blades one at a time or how ever many is needed but you will not get a oem set new for Ł260 from audi to jo public from audi they are Ł98+ vat each i do sets for Ł290
    Last edited by simon.m; 23rd January 2011 at 15:38.