AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    4th Gear

Status

oem sport kit from factory, was it an option upgrade

looking at older tdi's. some say they are sports, which has the sport steering wheel, but doesn't have the colour coded bumpers and different bumpers.

was sports the base model and add on the sports kit on top?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    As far as i know up 53 plate sport models had the original smaller bumpers, 53-54 plate had the GMBH bumpers and also became known as s-line
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

4th Gear

Status
    think from your sig picture you have what i call the sports kit. is that the GMBH bumpers? what does it stand for and can it only be found on 53-54 plates?

s-line? i thought that only offically came out as a B7 model?

5th Gear

Status
    Mine are GMBH but commonly known as s-sline, you will find late B6's 53&54 plate sport models have this kit fitted but they named them as s-lines and not sport, they will also be badged up as s-lines
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by p1tse View Post
    s-line? i thought that only offically came out as a B7 model?
    The first S-Line came out in 2004 B6 1.8T 190bhp fwd & quttro petrol. Almost every Audi rolling out of the factory now day's has a S-Line badge on it. 2004 was the birth of the S-Line.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Mine are GMBH but commonly known as s-sline, you will find late B6's 53&54 plate sport models have this kit fitted but they named them as s-lines and not sport, they will also be badged up as s-lines
    Need to clarify a bit ....

From 53 plate onwards Sports came with the GMBH bumpers like Mattyboys, but S-Lines are different altogether. They produced a special editiion on the run out B6 models (maybe 04 on?) badged as S-Lines, all having the 1.8T 190 engine as Colin mentions.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post

From 53 plate onwards Sports came with the GMBH bumpers like Mattyboys, but S-Lines are different altogether. They produced a special editiion on the run out B6 models (maybe 04 on?) badged as S-Lines, all having the 1.8T 190 engine as Colin mentions.
    Same bumpers though??

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post

Same bumpers though??
    Same bumpers but with the s-line door things and also s-line steering wheel.

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    here we go again on this subject!
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by swarcup View Post
    here we go again on this subject!
    LOL That's 3 times this year and counting.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Only 3 !!

Chugging along

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post

Definately 04 on - that's what mine is.

And before the next inevitable question, the V5 says it's a S-Line 190 Quattro (or words to that effect - away from the V5 currently, but definately says it's an S-Line Quattro!)
    2004 A4 1.8T (190) S-Line Quattro

FULL VCDS - HEX-USB+CAN

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf-UK View Post
    Definately 04 on - that's what mine is.

And before the next inevitable question, the V5 says it's a S-Line 190 Quattro (or words to that effect - away from the V5 currently, but definately says it's an S-Line Quattro!)
    Yep.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    on the log book tho, is it possable to get it changed to say s line, i know you can change the colour, engine size etc?

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I can't say for sure but I'd doubt it. The S-Line part is in the model designation, not like the colour which can be changed.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.