Got the car washed and added a couple wee bits (pics)

allyp

Reaction score
Hi got the car washed at last also added my private plate ,s-line badges(i know not to everyones taste!but i like them lol),and some number plate surrounds,what do you think cheers ally

059-2.jpg

060-4.jpg

061-3.jpg

062-2.jpg

063-2.jpg

064-2.jpg

065-2.jpg

:thumbsup:

Looks nice :) Do you have any further modding plans for it?

Thanks m8 ,well i fancy some new rims,maybe some cruise control,display for the dashboard,maybe an airfilter and some larger tailpipes

looking good
s-line badge not my thing
love the red audis

Looks like a Nice clean example, but not a fan of the number plate surrounds.

love red saloons! nice clean motor mate! any plans for some big booooooooooooooolers?

Thanks for the comments well im not sure about the surrounds either lol thats why i ask ,the badges may also come off if i get bored theres lack of modding for these audis ha ha,what the hell is a booooooler please ?lol

thanks higgsy,and thanks silver surfer,might just do those things the arb sounds good,not too handy with the spray can though lol

i was gonna say you could do the grill, im doing mine as soon as the weather gets better, how much are these RS4 ARBs and are they difficult to fit?

how much are these RS4 ARBs and are they difficult to fit?

IRO £80, easy fit if you've access to a ramp, a bit fiddlier doing it on the floor as you need the weight on the suspension.