A4 Cab 2003 bulb upgrade pic

Cabbyfan

Reaction score
Hi, bought my first A4 cab couple of weeks ago (this is my 4th A4 but my first A4 cab), Phantom Black, 2003, 2.4 Petrol, full grey leather, electrically adjustible seats, heated seats, wood pack, interior lighting pack and amazingly only 32k miles on the clock, verified the miles with my local friendly Audi main dealer (not where I bought it from) and the VOSA MOT check.

Having read a lot of the posts on here, the B6 headlights seem to be an issue for a lot of people so the attached pic shows the difference between the standard bulbs and a pair of Bosch Pure Light H7's (£18 at Halfords, recemmened by Which magazine eveb over Osram Day Breakers for dipped beam, use).

Roll on summer !

( I edited the post to show the image on the forum, seemed the link I posted was a bit unreliable for some reason)

Last edited:
didnt see much of the lights but got a live chat girl in her underwear lol

best to upgrade to xenon's rather than mess with new bulbs ;)

I also discovered today my car also has illuminated interior door handles !

Having driven it home from work in the dark everyday this week I have to say the new bulbs are much much better than the standard ones, bext £18 I have sent in a while !

Hi I've just replaced my bulbs with Ring XenonUltima... These are 120% brighter and are filled with xenon gas.. Really noticed the difference driving to Aberdeen last night..
M