how to post photos???????

Upload them to Photobucket or similar, and then copy and paste the IMG link displayed beneath each picture. There's a sticky in the General Chat section.

From another forum...

xs2man said:
Fed up of all these ads out there that have no pictures, and the seller states he / she doesn't know how to post pictures? Well its about time we had a how to on here.

This will no doubt be my first attempt at a how to, but it should be comprehensive enough.

First off, you will need to get an account on a online picture hosting account. I use photbucket…

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

You need to sign up. I wont show you how to do this, because you already know, heck, you signed up here didn’t you?

So hit the button that is marked in red and sign up for your account. Once you have signed up and logged in, you should be ready to start uploading pictures.

signup.jpg

So hit the upload now button on the top bar… This is highlighted in red.

upload.jpg

Now, highlighted in blue are your options. So here I am uploading from my computer (1), and I am saving to my default album (2), notice the create new album button? You can use this to keep your online photos nice and organised.

Then we hit the Select Photos and videos button (3). That will open up this dialogue box:

picphotos.jpg

Just navigate to the photos you want to upload. If you want to upload more than one, you can hold the ctrl button while clicking on the photos.

Then hit open. You are given this screen:

uploadingscreen.jpg

And that’s your photos uploading….

Once your photos are uploaded, you are given this screen:

uploaded.jpg

So you can name your photos, and give them descriptions if you wish. Then hit save and continue, highlighted in red.

You are then taken into your album.

selectIMGcode.jpg

From here, you hover your mouse over the picture you want to post online, and click on the little box named IMG (red arrow is pointing right at it). In photobucket, this automatically copies the link to the photo into your clipboard. Then it is simply a case of pasting the link into your online post, and once you have submitted the post, the image will appear.

Done. Easy huh? Now stopped saying you don’t know how, and get some ****** pictures up. Maybe you’ll actually sell your item now…