cabby slammed on 20" RS6, PICS!!

Deckedm

Reaction score
New wheels fitted + the coilovers on low setting, rear will be dropped 1.5 more this week, didnt have the time to to that aswell..

wheels are new Rs6 20" 9x20 ET35 with 225/30/20

Cheers..

20inch RS6 9J ET35 met 225/30/20
caby5.jpg

caby6.jpg

caby4.jpg

cabby3.jpg

cabby2.jpg

cabby1.jpg

cabby8.jpg

cabby7.jpg

I always thought 20's would look OTT but that looks spot on! Nice! :)

thx..

i had 380mm Brembo kit on my 8P, not going that expensive way again on the cabby ;)
DSC_0283Large.jpg

here

Nice!!!!!! what country are you from the weather looks fine there.

Lol that was my first thought too "Better weather than we've had this weekend".... Holland I think judging by the plates.

Wheels look good, I've seen some B6's on 20's and they look too much. I'd still swap them back for the CH's though ;)

thx guys, H&R coilovers, and yes im from Holland

BBS CH looked nice.. but i need the WOWfactor, thats the reason why i went for 20s... with the right slamming and the right 20s it looks good!
19s just wont give you the wow factor.

BTW 9J with an 35offset is a great size for the B6/B7, they sit almost flush with the fender, no need for spacers, one thing that i hate is wheels that are to far in, 8js with et45, bluhh...

thankyou for the comments guys, will post some new pics when i lower the rear next week

cheeeeeeers

Well sorted the rear out and dropped that a good 1.5cm too, so its level now.

will post some pics this weekend...

no problem Chris, i just ordered the 2004 S4 diffussor, also have the 2007 laying here + quad tips, but im still not sure if i want to go that way..

will post new pics soon!