Engine Covers

will89

Reaction score
Now the picture below is how my engine bay looks at the moment (pic taken from google).
I'm after the three engine covers, has anyone got the part numbers for these? And also rough prices for stealers?

Audi-A4-1900-2000-tdi-dpf-turbo-repairs.jpg

Thanks.

i bought mine last year, all 4 came to around £60 mark from memory , the 4th cover is the battery cover that slides into the scuttle cover if that makes sense

pic of how it looks with all 4 covers:

13062010067.jpg

Reactions: IamCerberus
Now the picture below is how my engine bay looks at the moment (pic taken from google).
I'm after the three engine covers, has anyone got the part numbers for these? And also rough prices for stealers?

Audi-A4-1900-2000-tdi-dpf-turbo-repairs.jpg

Thanks.
Mmm that has a different shaped engine cover to all the 1.9Tdi a4s ive seen and worked on of all the B6 era .

Photo0382.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the link there James!

After having a quick look through that thread I'm still a bit unsure as to what part numbers I need, could you help as you've got a 2.5 as well?

I'm after the large cover which goes over the washer bottle and power steering res, and the cover which goes in the top left corner just above the airbox, I've already got all the covers on the scuttle panel for the battery and brake res.

Its all in there:

I just picked up and fitted some engine covers, now I just need to get the dremel out on the RS4 bottle cover as it's a bit tight.

The part numbers are:

1) 8E281944701C
2) 8E2819422A01C
3) 8E0103927D01C

Before:
before

After:
after1

Part number and price for the cover that goes behing the airbox:

8H0103928 - £11.23 + vat

Another good thread here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-cabriolet-s4-forum-b6-chassis/94585-engine-covers.html

Remember the top one beneath the windscreen has a seperate battery cover (only about £5-6)

whats the best cleaning products to use to keep the engine bay and covers looking tip top like Avus Bubs ?

I use the best thing known to man ELBOW GREASE on mine.

DSC_1096.jpg

And on other's we use products from Poorboys, 3m, CGuy's, Zaino. The first step is to clean the engine first (Do not jet wash ) using NON Acid product's.. It take's time and care then using the product to maintain the engine bay and cover's.
IMG_0114.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

Reactions: IamCerberus
I'm after the large cover which goes over the washer bottle and power steering res

I have one of these sat in my garage, only problem with it is there is a slight crack in it. If anyone wants it they can have it for postage.

Here is a picture

a151609d.jpg

Last edited:
if Az does not want it i will take it off your hands but do give Az first dibs on it

Thanks for the offer dsmclark! But you go for it landspeed, I'm a fussy ****** and although it's very good of dsmclark to offer it a just postage costs I know it would annoy me having a crack in it everytime I lifted the bonnet, ive always been anal about my cars and like everything to be 100%

Cheers again though, touch for you though landspeed! And thanks for offering it to me first ;)