Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: Engine Covers

2nd Gear

Status

Engine Covers

Now the picture below is how my engine bay looks at the moment (pic taken from google).
    I'm after the three engine covers, has anyone got the part numbers for these? And also rough prices for stealers?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    i bought mine last year, all 4 came to around 60 mark from memory , the 4th cover is the battery cover that slides into the scuttle cover if that makes sense

pic of how it looks with all 4 covers:

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Part numbers, pictures and prices in here:

Engine Covers
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Audi fanatic

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by will89 View Post
    Now the picture below is how my engine bay looks at the moment (pic taken from google).
    I'm after the three engine covers, has anyone got the part numbers for these? And also rough prices for stealers?

Thanks.
    Mmm that has a different shaped engine cover to all the 1.9Tdi a4s ive seen and worked on of all the B6 era .

Last edited by paul20v; 16th January 2011 at 13:01.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Thanks for the link there James!

After having a quick look through that thread I'm still a bit unsure as to what part numbers I need, could you help as you've got a 2.5 as well?

I'm after the large cover which goes over the washer bottle and power steering res, and the cover which goes in the top left corner just above the airbox, I've already got all the covers on the scuttle panel for the battery and brake res.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Its all in there:

Quote Originally Posted by Renbod View Post
    I just picked up and fitted some engine covers, now I just need to get the dremel out on the RS4 bottle cover as it's a bit tight.

The part numbers are:

1) 8E281944701C
    2) 8E2819422A01C
    3) 8E0103927D01C

Before:

After:
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote View Post
    Part number and price for the cover that goes behing the airbox:

8H0103928 - 11.23 + vat
    Another good thread here:

Engine covers
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Remember the top one beneath the windscreen has a seperate battery cover (only about 5-6)

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Top man, cheers James!

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

1st Gear

Status
    whats the best cleaning products to use to keep the engine bay and covers looking tip top like Avus Bubs ?
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

RNS-E - Xenons - Full Leather - Cruise - DIS - Interior Light Pack - Ambient Lighting - RS4 ARB - 19" Hartman MTM Reps

Ready to be installed: S Line front spoiler - S4 Rear Bumper - Eibach Sportline Springs

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    I use the best thing known to man ELBOW GREASE on mine.

And on other's we use products from Poorboys, 3m, CGuy's, Zaino. The first step is to clean the engine first (Do not jet wash ) using NON Acid product's.. It take's time and care then using the product to maintain the engine bay and cover's.

AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

1st Gear

Status
    looking good CMD
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

RNS-E - Xenons - Full Leather - Cruise - DIS - Interior Light Pack - Ambient Lighting - RS4 ARB - 19" Hartman MTM Reps

Ready to be installed: S Line front spoiler - S4 Rear Bumper - Eibach Sportline Springs

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    I'm after the large cover which goes over the washer bottle and power steering res
    I have one of these sat in my garage, only problem with it is there is a slight crack in it. If anyone wants it they can have it for postage.

Here is a picture

Last edited by dsmclark40v; 18th January 2011 at 12:02. Reason: added picture
    Sam,

Gone

1st Gear

Status
    if Az does not want it i will take it off your hands but do give Az first dibs on it
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Thanks for the offer dsmclark! But you go for it landspeed, I'm a fussy bugger and although it's very good of dsmclark to offer it a just postage costs I know it would annoy me having a crack in it everytime I lifted the bonnet, ive always been anal about my cars and like everything to be 100%

Cheers again though, touch for you though landspeed! And thanks for offering it to me first

1st Gear

Status
    no worries Az
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

"Stick a V8 in it!"

Status
    Covers?! Isnt that just extra weight slowing you down? :D

2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build