Anyone wanna part with their Votex kit? Or swap for gen S4 kit?

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm after a full Votex kit for my b6 saloon, if anyone has got one please let me know, colour isn't important as it will be getting resprayed anyway, sane goes for scratches or scuffs.

As long as everything is there to fit it that's the main thing, I.e grilles and brackets etc.

Or, if you have a dolphin grey Votex and prefer an S4 kit (bumpers, grills, and door blades) then I'd be interested in a straight swap for my genuine S4 kit.

Cheers,
Arron

Last edited:
I might meet you half way and do a rear bumper swap.

Mmmm, not much help to me there mate to be honest, I'm after a full kit, it's either full Votex / gmbh, or full s4, don't wanna mix n match.

I'd swap Az but rear bumpers won't swap :(

I know what the Votex looks like, am i correct in saying the GMBH kit is the S-Line. ??

Ah right, sorry for the confusion, I was on the understanding that the Votex kit was an aftermarket replica of the audi kit, but now I realise that the Votex IS an audi kit, and that the gmbh is a completely different kit.

So the Votex is the one I want!

The gmbh one is basically the s line one isn't it? Which is too subtle for my liking really. I like the front and rear bumpers of the Votex kit. :)

Last edited: