Stolen Audi S4, Recovered today.

Glad for ya mate how bad is it have they damaged it atal??
Well happy for ya tho mate
Also did they find the ******* who nicked it

That's great, hope they catch the idiots? As Yappy said, much damage? I really hope

Thats good news, as already said hopefully no damage done and whoever did it is caught.

Pleased for you.

Glad to hear they have got it back for you, hopefully no damage and at least they caught them!

:yahoo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i'm happy for ya matey!

i guess let this be a lesson to us all not to leave our keys in the ignition, no matter how little time we're going to have our back turned

:yahoo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i'm happy for ya matey!

i guess let this be a lesson to us all not to leave our keys in the ignition, no matter how little time we're going to have our back turned

I for one can say lesson well and truly learned, untill it happens to you, you dont really think it possible in such a short time.
I was jump starting my son's car tonight and was so paranoid it was rediculous.

Well it would be nice to see it all back in loving arms mate don't ya just wish you could find the little junky **** and drag him down the road with a tow rope with the car he nicked I think I speak for everyone on here haha theiving little junky scumbag:gun2:

F**kin EH!!
Well it would be nice to see it all back in loving arms mate don't ya just wish you could find the little junky **** and drag him down the road with a tow rope with the car he nicked I think I speak for everyone on here haha theiving little junky scumbag:gun2:

Nothing to report yet, place where car was recovered to is closed at weekends, not got keys or docs back from insurance yet and police still have to do forensics on it

It will be in there for a few more days if they gotta do s.o.c.o on it so the car must have been parked up somewhere well let's hope it's all in perfect condition mate yeah