DOOR CARD, COURTESY LIGHTS, RETRO-FIT

Digger1

Reaction score
OK as the title says I would like to retro-fit door card courtesy lights, there's red lenses are allready there, I remember reading a thread on here or maybe the A3 forum of somebody making up the wireing loomes for each door and supplying them with instructions at a price.
My question is as anybody saved this link or as anyone done this maybe offer some advice...

Ive just replaced my door cards and have a set of lights and looms if anyone is interested

RobinA3 ,He's the man who makes them up then, Shame they have to be coded, was hoping it would be a case of plug-n-play......... Anyone close to brum with VAG-COM :unsure:

OK,,, I've got the looms and lights sorted with Dsport,,, Just need someone who's done this before to help wire them in and code them up with Vag-Com.... for a few beer tokens !!! :eyebrows:

You dont really need vagcom, I went up to see robinA3 and he installed them for me and we didnt need to change a thing they worked first time! am still to do the footwell lights but I dont want to really mess about with the convenience module.

tbh i have them already fitted, and i need to take my drivers door card off to replace the window switches so it could be a joint job :) or at least when i do the switches i can take a look for ya :) even if i cant vag com lol.

tbh i have them already fitted, and i need to take my drivers door card off to replace the window switches so it could be a joint job :) or at least when i do the switches i can take a look for ya :) even if i cant vag com lol.

Cheers Mate, appreciate that, just thought i'd see if there's someone familiar with fitting these after-market and coding if necessary !!!

edit; Had to take my rear N/S d/card of today to remove a carpark-ding ,,, ****** supermarkets,, anyway looking at it
there's just the reflector but where the plug goes into the B-post there are some spare spaces...

Last edited: