19" bbs ch reps. Anybody have them fitted with pics?

Have a look on Welcome to Autoalloys, suppliers of a wide range of alloy wheels click on customers cars and then obviously on audi a4, there are about 170+ photos in, there is a red a4 wearing 19" ch reps that looks really nice.

I ordered my new wheels and Tyres from them today, paul is very helpful there, always rang me back when he said he would and pretty much bent over backwards for me, so big respect to him!

cheers, not so sure now. What wheels are ya going for?

I took the big plunge mate and went for 9.5"x19" LM reps all round with a ET38 offset. Should be here tuesday, but probably won't get them on the car until next weekend. Can't wait!

good site that,so much choice though lol

Have a look on Welcome to Autoalloys, suppliers of a wide range of alloy wheels click on customers cars and then obviously on audi a4, there are about 170+ photos in, there is a red a4 wearing 19" ch reps that looks really nice.

I ordered my new wheels and Tyres from them today, paul is very helpful there, always rang me back when he said he would and pretty much bent over backwards for me, so big respect to him!

Really useful link, thank you Az

I'm not taking the credit for it mate, cos someone else on here posted a link of it in another thread that I spotted last week, that's how I know about it, well good site tho, helped me make my mind up on the set I've just purchased from them, but also made me realise that I didn't get the right wheels the first time round! :D

I'm not taking the credit for it mate, cos someone else on here posted a link of it in another thread that I spotted last week, that's how I know about it, well good site tho, helped me make my mind up on the set I've just purchased from them, but also made me realise that I didn't get the right wheels the first time round! :D

If you don't mind me asking - how much was delivery? and did you get tyres with them, if so are you happy with them?

I'm not entirely sure how much delivery was mate, I don't think it even said so on the invoice. I am very happy with the wheels tho. Yeah I did get tyres with them, I opted for a set of falken fk452's as the wheel and tyre packages normally come with horribly ***** budget tyres. I had pilot sport 3's on my old wheels but I couldn't afford the extra £300+ for the ps3's in 19's. They come with the Tyres fitted and balanced as well so all you have to do is throw them on!

I will get some pics up of my car once I get a chance and aren't working, the wheels have transformed it and it's now got the exact look I was after, so chuffed!

Oh you've twisted my arm Carl! I wasn't going to post any pics until I had got good quality photos from my digi camera and the car was looking spot on clean, but here you go, a few teaser pics in the meantime, sorry for crap quality of pics, taken on my phone.

a5cfdb9d.jpg

626d999a.jpg

1eeda7f2.jpg

918a282d.jpg

Reactions: hiphouser
do you have any rubbing issues on these mate as I have an a4 sport 2.5 tdi aswell and not sure how wide to go with the LM's

Looks VERY nice mate, what price did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking?