JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Az

Thread: 19" bbs ch reps. Anybody have them fitted with pics?

1st Gear

Status

19" bbs ch reps. Anybody have them fitted with pics?

Just wondering if many peoplw have them fitted
    2001 S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Have a look on Welcome to Autoalloys, suppliers of a wide range of alloy wheels click on customers cars and then obviously on audi a4, there are about 170+ photos in, there is a red a4 wearing 19" ch reps that looks really nice.

I ordered my new wheels and Tyres from them today, paul is very helpful there, always rang me back when he said he would and pretty much bent over backwards for me, so big respect to him!
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

1st Gear

Status
    cheers, not so sure now. What wheels are ya going for?
    2001 S3

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I took the big plunge mate and went for 9.5"x19" LM reps all round with a ET38 offset. Should be here tuesday, but probably won't get them on the car until next weekend. Can't wait!

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

1st Gear

Status
    good site that,so much choice though lol

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    Have a look on Welcome to Autoalloys, suppliers of a wide range of alloy wheels click on customers cars and then obviously on audi a4, there are about 170+ photos in, there is a red a4 wearing 19" ch reps that looks really nice.

I ordered my new wheels and Tyres from them today, paul is very helpful there, always rang me back when he said he would and pretty much bent over backwards for me, so big respect to him!
    Really useful link, thank you Az

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I'm not taking the credit for it mate, cos someone else on here posted a link of it in another thread that I spotted last week, that's how I know about it, well good site tho, helped me make my mind up on the set I've just purchased from them, but also made me realise that I didn't get the right wheels the first time round! :D

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    I'm not taking the credit for it mate, cos someone else on here posted a link of it in another thread that I spotted last week, that's how I know about it, well good site tho, helped me make my mind up on the set I've just purchased from them, but also made me realise that I didn't get the right wheels the first time round! :D
    If you don't mind me asking - how much was delivery? and did you get tyres with them, if so are you happy with them?

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I'm not entirely sure how much delivery was mate, I don't think it even said so on the invoice. I am very happy with the wheels tho. Yeah I did get tyres with them, I opted for a set of falken fk452's as the wheel and tyre packages normally come with horribly ****e budget tyres. I had pilot sport 3's on my old wheels but I couldn't afford the extra 300+ for the ps3's in 19's. They come with the Tyres fitted and balanced as well so all you have to do is throw them on!

I will get some pics up of my car once I get a chance and aren't working, the wheels have transformed it and it's now got the exact look I was after, so chuffed!

3rd Gear

Status
    pics please...

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Oh you've twisted my arm Carl! I wasn't going to post any pics until I had got good quality photos from my digi camera and the car was looking spot on clean, but here you go, a few teaser pics in the meantime, sorry for crap quality of pics, taken on my phone.

hiphouser likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Oh that looks good AZ

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Thank you very much mate! :D

1st Gear

Status
    looks stunning Az
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

RNS-E - Xenons - Full Leather - Cruise - DIS - Interior Light Pack - Ambient Lighting - RS4 ARB - 19" Hartman MTM Reps

Ready to be installed: S Line front spoiler - S4 Rear Bumper - Eibach Sportline Springs

1st Gear

Status
    Looks really hard mate, nice!

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Cheers guys!

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Yes praise indeed - smart, i really like it

Neutral

Status
    do you have any rubbing issues on these mate as I have an a4 sport 2.5 tdi aswell and not sure how wide to go with the LM's

1st Gear

Status
    Looks VERY nice mate, what price did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking?

Audi B6 S4 Avant, vinyl wrapped Matt Black, aftermarket filters, Milltek non-res system, RNSE, H&R Suspension, EBC Ultimax, 19x9.5" BBS LM, soon for sale !!