a4 avant wheel help

the jammy one

Reaction score
hi again all right where to begin.:huh: i have an a4 avant b6 with b7 sline front end. after lots of time decideing what wheels to change to i have finally took the gamble thing is it turned out to be a bad choice:tapedshut: ive changed my standard alloys for a set of 17 inch sports similar to rs6 wheels as i realy liked them. thing is once car back on floor stood back and still not happy:crying: for some reason they still look to small so im back at square one what wheels do i put on that lok good and will fill those mahooosive arches:ermm: i dont think it helps being the avant as its dead long. i dont want to go to big as then tyres end up being daft money. so any ideas and or pics wouldbe greatly appriviated many thanks again.:thumbsup:
also now have originals and the sports for sale both sets of 5 if any1 intrested??​

Go for some rs4 or rs6 18's and drop it on some springs or some coilovers job done with a 45 profile tyre will look ace mate that's what I'm after or a set of bbs ch in 18 inch will look the
titts:thumbsup:

You'll want 40 profile tyres, 235/40 x 18 will match your existing wheel's rolling radius.

if the wheels look lost in the arch now, it'll look a whole lot worse going with a 35 profile. best to stick with a 40 on the a4 as theyre big cars.

as for your car/wheels not being as you'd expected, have you lowered it? that'll make a hell of a difference.

have a look at my thread, you can see the difference between standard sport suspension on 18" wheels against same wheels with coilovers fitted (maybe a bit too low for some?)

hope that helps, carl

I sent you a pm jay01704, I currently have my 4 week old 18" brabus alloys for sale which have virtually brand new 7mm tread michelin pilot sport 3 tyres on them, you may be interested?