AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

a4 avant wheel help

hi again all right where to begin. i have an a4 avant b6 with b7 sline front end. after lots of time decideing what wheels to change to i have finally took the gamble thing is it turned out to be a bad choice ive changed my standard alloys for a set of 17 inch sports similar to rs6 wheels as i realy liked them. thing is once car back on floor stood back and still not happy for some reason they still look to small so im back at square one what wheels do i put on that lok good and will fill those mahooosive arches i dont think it helps being the avant as its dead long. i dont want to go to big as then tyres end up being daft money. so any ideas and or pics wouldbe greatly appriviated many thanks again.
    also now have originals and the sports for sale both sets of 5 if any1 intrested??

2. # ADS
    ADS

A4 b6 TDI V6 Quattro Sport

Status
    Go for some rs4 or rs6 18's and drop it on some springs or some coilovers job done with a 45 profile tyre will look ace mate that's what I'm after or a set of bbs ch in 18 inch will look the
    titts

5th Gear

Status
    as above

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    You'll want 40 profile tyres, 235/40 x 18 will match your existing wheel's rolling radius.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    Have a look at this thread.. Post pics of your motors and see what you like.

The RS6 alloys in 18's are a good choice and OEM so they get my vote

2nd Gear

Status
    35 series tyres will give you a nice rubber band look and there nowhere near as hard a ride as people make out.
    A4 TDI SPORT with full leather and thats it as standard.Fitted by me.Remap,S-LINE BADGES.S4 Wing mirrors.DIS,Seat Cupra splitter.Rear parking sensors.5k hids+LED side lights+DRL lights+chrome indicator bulbs,amber fog lights.LED Xenon number plate bulbs,upper/lower front grills+boot strip in matt black.Ipod dock.19" BMW X5 SPORT CONCAVE ALLOYS,9 J FRONT 10 J REAR 20mm hub adapters front ET 28,18mm hub adapters rear ET 27.

TO DO.B5 spring perches.Renault rear diffuser?? S/S exhaust.

3rd Gear

Status
    if the wheels look lost in the arch now, it'll look a whole lot worse going with a 35 profile. best to stick with a 40 on the a4 as theyre big cars.

as for your car/wheels not being as you'd expected, have you lowered it? that'll make a hell of a difference.

have a look at my thread, you can see the difference between standard sport suspension on 18" wheels against same wheels with coilovers fitted (maybe a bit too low for some?)

hope that helps, carl

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I sent you a pm jay01704, I currently have my 4 week old 18" brabus alloys for sale which have virtually brand new 7mm tread michelin pilot sport 3 tyres on them, you may be interested?
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control