breakers/parts in scotland

jbcalvin

Reaction score
Hi again guys,

Have a lot of things I would like to sort on my car for this year prior to Le Mans.... some of it is just replacing worn trims etc....

To this end can anyone recommend any good breakers/salvage yards in central Scotland rather than pay stealer prices, especially as I am aware some parts from the B7 are interchangeable....

I also desparately need a pair of S-line bumpers for an avant, although I have a diesel would prefer a petrol rear so I can put a nice exhaust on with tailpipes, will S4 ones fit? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated....

Any help with this guys would be appreciated, surely someone has some contacts....

You could try U Pull It in Inverkeithing? They either have parts off the shelf, cars to buy complete (you get everything you can remove, just not the shell) or a fairly good selection of "pick a part" cars but it's usually best to give them a ring and check what they have in the breaking section as it's always changing. Alternatively, SCB over at Ratho Station near Edinburgh Airport sometimes have a reasonable selection although maybe not quite as posh as late spec Audi's!

Cheers DavieMac,

The one in Inverkeithing sounds interesting, will give them a call...

Can anyone suggest somewhere on the west coast as I'm based in Glasgow....