Eibach sportline springs

Yes ,, there fitted on mine, very pleased for the money, although they don't drop as much as they say.
Saying that this picture was taken shortly after they were fitted and it has settled down a little lower ...

Picture259.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was sitting on SE springs, the sportline say they will drop 45/50mm front and 35/40 rear :noway:
What they will do is give you about 30mm which is a little lower than a standard sport/s-line.

got a set fitted on my avant se with 19" wheels,looks perfect now its settled down,ride is spot on too

an interesting point made by someone on another forum, as the diesel engine is heavier than a petrol, we may see an increased drop at the front? fine by me!

Even with the heavy diesel engine Eibach build there spring's for each application ie the spring's for your car will have a higher spring rate to compensate for the heavy diesel engine so if you buy a 30mm spring that is what you will get. If you fit spring's that are designed for a petrol engine then yes you will have more drop

That's because the front arches on a4 are slightly higher than the rears,,, your be surprised how much difference a 30mm drop will make, sport and s-lines are only 20mm lower than an SE...

Even with the heavy diesel engine Eibach build there spring's for each application ie the spring's for your car will have a higher spring rate to compensate for the heavy diesel engine so if you buy a 30mm spring that is what you will get. If you fit spring's that are designed for a petrol engine then yes you will have more drop

If only this was true, I've fitted both eibach pro-kit and sportline both specific to my make and model and neither have given close to the promised drop, and I'm not the only one that's found this look on here and the A3 forum !!! I'm happy with the 30mm drop I've got now but had to get springs which should give a 40 to 50mm drop to achieve it !!!

That's because the front arches on a4 are slightly higher than the rears,,, your be surprised how much difference a 30mm drop will make, sport and s-lines are only 20mm lower than an SE...

you know i'd never noticed that before! might have a look round for some lower springs though.

Digger1 your car looks no lower than mine and im on sports shocks although mine would have settled in alot over the years lol

Coilovers would give you the adjustmemt.

ha there is no way im fat lol any how was not trying to say any thing bad about what you said digger was just pointing out that some say they have 30mm drop and the standered sport/s.line is only 20mm but over there years mine has probly droped 10mm more with old age

ps its the xbox kinect by the way wand that was blowling lol

I wouldn't know an XBox from a Wii to be fair. I prefer real exercise ;)

so do i mate i go to the gym ;-) but can beat a good old bit of fun on the kids xbox lol

ha there is no way im fat lol any how was not trying to say any thing bad about what you said digger was just pointing out that some say they have 30mm drop and the standered sport/s.line is only 20mm but over there years mine has probly droped 10mm more with old age

ps its the xbox kinect by the way wand that was blowling lol

Fair play Mate,,, I reckon your right, everything drops with old age !!!