CRAZY

haha! Thats some nasty looking audi!

I suppose it could be salvaged if all the hanging stuck on chrome tat was taken off and a new bonnet put on! haha

what a load of poop, i hate these people who destroy a car like that, WHAT THE **** ARE THEY THINKING!!! id love to just slap the mofo who thought that scooby bonnet scoop looked good. P**CK!!!!!

yo col guess who is looking into gettin a 1.8T 190 spec lol

love the scoop, rear lights and chrome on them...Bad boy haha! Wouldnt look so bad if lost all that and sorted that cd player out

his mates, I'm guessing....

I was expecting a super-charged 3.0 quattro with that scoop.... than saw the four-pot TDI.... which you'll be able to hear so much more with the open pipes and bonnet-scoop.

I think i would like to post a letter in that bonnet scoop.

X2 for the petrol bomb

Not sure about the petrol bomb, petrol is going up in price, could cost a fiver to burn it?! Maybe sticking it on a BMW forecourt may be a better solution!

That will sell and be seen round your local council estate with no tax or mot driven by a chav in a baseball hat and hoody innit lol.

wtf hahaha o dear who in the rite mind and wat with the sticker stuck across the dails and the reserve aint met thats made me giggel cheered me up abit looks in moreof a state then the mangled cabby sat on my drive lol

Dont know what all the hype is about......Looks amazing with your eyes shut!

Come on guys, we've all missed a trick here - if you nip down your local canal and drag out an old rusting bike (or shopping trolley) and then stick it on the roof of this Ripspeed GLX Audi A4 - You will have an award winning, show'n'shine screaming, stand out, stand alone motor!

Honestly, covder your car in crap, nail some old metal to the roof and I guarantee you people will love it - George Michael may even find time to **** into it for you as well if he can figure out which side of his Range Rover his steering wheel is?!

This is one I saw at a few shows last year (and just for the record, I don't like the rat look! but understand people have their own tastes and financial restraints, so I appreciate what they do).

DSC_1587.jpg

This is one I saw at a few shows last year (and just for the record, I don't like the rat look! but understand people have their own tastes and financial restraints, so I appreciate what they do).

DSC_1587.jpg
Never mind that theres a ****** lovely UR quattro parked next to that polo .

was just thinking that my self paul what a car ;-)

Reminds me of this which I'm sure lots of you have seen at various shows:

DSC00706.jpg

Got to love white Audi's but there's a few issues to note if anyone was thinking of buying it..........
Tyres would need replacing,
New climate unit needed, as the buttons are all worn away,
Poss its been de-tuned, S4 badge and only 180bhp?
wrong engine under bonnet.......
Makes me laugh when in the description it states "standard car", since when did Audi put WW2 pill boxes in their bonnets, may find a sniper hiding in there..........
If only i had the money, i could buy it then burn it.

this bit is funny (Here is a awesome one off car that has turned heads where ever we have been) yeah but only as ppl are like wtf is that and why did they put an audi badge on it lol

now thats a car and that is what audi are all about ;-)

Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha pause for breath, Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha.

It looks like somoene has tried to pull the stereo out with a Shovel, apart from that, white B6 A4's are rare as hell, so just rip the crap off and you got a sweet White A4 :)

It looks like somoene has tried to pull the stereo out with a Shovel, apart from that, white B6 A4's are rare as hell, so just rip the crap off and you got a sweet White A4 :)

I thought the same thing, but i guess we'll never know how it's been driven. If it was an Avant i'd be buying it like that, and making it standard again!!! I've only seen/ heard of one white b6 avant. My old neighbour had a white saloon which he used as a taxi :(

Well, i say rip things off, i'd have to leave the white interior trim, and tuning sticker/ nadge on the clocks...they just look tooooo good!!!

Who thinks the owner is possibly one of Jeremy Kyle's clients?!