Minor Accident damage question

swarcup

Reaction score
happy new year to all

I just need to check something with you guys. I just watched a dude in a range rover reverse into the front of my car which i was not very impressed about! (his reversing sensors didnt see my car) He jumped out and started to look for the owner (me). I went out and had a butchers and originally it appears it just needs repainting as it had rode up above the number plate a scuffing it all. I have all his details and in no way think he is dodgy. We have agreed for me to get some quotes and his company will stand the repair cost. All the repair body shops i have been to said straight away is that the original bumper sir. Which i said yes its the sport line front. In the summer i did the lower front sline mod so the upper part is the standard part and not the one for the sline lower i have. The front top is split behind the number plate and so need replacing. I said that the new bumper top that they order should be the one to fit the sline lower not what is on there now. Im in a bit of a daze at the mo, and would just like to check that the sline top bumper part fits straight on. I didnt glue on the lower like it said to in the article so that part should slip straight on. If im right in my thinking all that needs to happen is a new sline top bumper part and fix my lower to that and refit :think:and paint.
I know its all long wided but you know when you dought yourself and just need someone else to confirm you are correct.

thanks in advance. also lost my mobile phone while out getting quotes so hope this year turns for the better cause at the moment its not good.:notme:

Thats unlucky mate but yeah you've answered your own question! They'll take the lower part off, in with the new Sline top piece, paint, fix both back together and away you go!