Sky InsuranceBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

I'm thinking of a wheel change.... Red a4

My Lm's are only on a few months, but the salt has got to them. No sure if a metal polish can bring them up. I was thinking of changing them

What wheel is best suited to a red a4 in your opinion??
    2001 S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I think that the A4 suits big alloys 18" @ least + they look good with either a nice deep polished lip ( not good for winter thou ) or an alloy where its got some concave to it.Rotas are good but Expensive, BBS CH are another good one + i'd go for something different if i was you.

I ran 19" Porsche Cayanne alloys 9 Js front and rear last year on my A3 and i never saw anybody else with them.

I've got my new alloys sat in the cellar waiting for spring i've gone 19", 9" up front 10" out back mega deep concave @ the rear, but keeping it all a secret for now as i've Never seen another A4 running them !!!
    A4 TDI SPORT with full leather and thats it as standard.Fitted by me.Remap,S-LINE BADGES.S4 Wing mirrors.DIS,Seat Cupra splitter.Rear parking sensors.5k hids+LED side lights+DRL lights+chrome indicator bulbs,amber fog lights.LED Xenon number plate bulbs,upper/lower front grills+boot strip in matt black.Ipod dock.19" BMW X5 SPORT CONCAVE ALLOYS,9 J FRONT 10 J REAR 20mm hub adapters front ET 28,18mm hub adapters rear ET 27.

TO DO.B5 spring perches.Renault rear diffuser?? S/S exhaust.

2nd Gear

Status
    I think that the A4 suits big alloys 18" @ least + they look good with either a nice deep polished lip ( not good for winter thou ) or an alloy where its got some concave to it.Rotas are good but Expensive, BBS CH are another good one + i'd go for something different if i was you.

I ran 19" Porsche Cayanne alloys 9 Js front and rear last year on my A3 and i never saw anybody else with them.

I've got my new alloys sat in the cellar waiting for spring i've gone 19", 9" up front 10" out back mega deep concave @ the rear, but keeping it all a secret for now as i've Never seen another A4 running them !!!
    A4 TDI SPORT with full leather and thats it as standard.Fitted by me.Remap,S-LINE BADGES.S4 Wing mirrors.DIS,Seat Cupra splitter.Rear parking sensors.5k hids+LED side lights+DRL lights+chrome indicator bulbs,amber fog lights.LED Xenon number plate bulbs,upper/lower front grills+boot strip in matt black.Ipod dock.19" BMW X5 SPORT CONCAVE ALLOYS,9 J FRONT 10 J REAR 20mm hub adapters front ET 28,18mm hub adapters rear ET 27.

TO DO.B5 spring perches.Renault rear diffuser?? S/S exhaust.

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rob irl tdi View Post
    My Lm's are only on a few months, but the salt has got to them. No sure if a metal polish can bring them up. I was thinking of changing them

What wheel is best suited to a red a4 in your opinion??

Metal polish will not work unless you remove the clear coat/lacquer with paint striper or similar, when i bought my LM reps from merseyspeed they asked if I wanted the clear powdercoat option which is diamond tuff. The wheel's are now 2 year's old and have been through one full winter.

I would keep the wheels and have the lips done by a good powder coater.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS