S-Line badge location help

allyp

Reaction score
Hi as above ordered some s-line badges,am i right in thinking two go on each rear door rubbing strip one on left side front grill and where on the tailgate ,thanks

Rear S-Line badge.

IMG_81581.jpg

Grill Badge.
IMG_2335.jpg

Thanks for the pics good help for me

I saw some A4 has sline Badge fitted in the middle of the grill and some as the picture shown, but which is the original position?

I saw some A4 has sline Badge fitted in the middle of the grill and some as the picture shown, but which is the original position?
Below
they never put badges in the middle with any description
wether it be S4 ,quattro or Sline
Older or newer cars they have always been put in the same corner .

DCP_0026.jpg

Last edited:
Just a bit of info here, B6 S-Line's do not have any of these badges on the front or rear.

That is true, when i debadged mine there were only 2 s-line badges and they were on the rear doors.

Yes, when i had my B6 S-line Cab it didn't have S-line badges on the front grill or at the rear. Just 2 badges on the exterior and they were down the sides.

James correct again mate. I think the Is or Is It Not is going to raise it's head again

Oh no :ohmy:

Maybe I should delete that question now it's been answered....

Either that or ....
4677395.jpg

I'm sitting this one out.

Give over, second to Lostbok you're about the only other person who believes me when I say it!

I'm with you James as many of us know by now the only true way to tell is by lokking at the log book.

Oh good info guys ,my b6 will have s-line badges as i think they look nice lol