Not a happy bunny!

cabby

Reaction score
put new rs6 wheels on our cab and guess what!! two weeks later, 'her in doors' as kerbed 2 of them. :faint: thinkin of taking her off my crimbo card list.... My old wheels and tyres sit in the garage, also scuffed and kerbed. i should hav known better... must say them uniroyal rainsport 2's wear well, 10k only about a 1mm used.

Youve got pics with the new Rs6 wheels? ive ordered a set of 20s for mine..

sorry fella, i've tried to work out this photo thing, and failed. i'm no tec head. i got 18's and love them.

you let the other half drive your car ?
you sir need :keule:

Gutted on the wheels, hope they are not to bad.
But if she did it before, why let her drive it with new wheels?
Need to get her some a set of theses

The first time i left my misses drive my car she mounted a curb.
She's never been in it since and never will.

gutted for you. I have just put 19's on mine and ever where i go im worried about kurbing! im sure it will happen at some point... just wanting them to stay spotless for as long as poss..

Ive just ruined my front passenger 19 inch rs6 on a kerb letting an anbulance get through in a que of traffic. Gutted as you couldnt see the kerb for snow

Ive just ruined my front passenger 19 inch rs6 on a kerb letting an anbulance get through in a que of traffic. Gutted as you couldnt see the kerb for snow

Gutted :(

Literally "ruined"? Or just kerbed it?

Stay single

Have flings

Keep ya wheels mint

;)

only light scuffs, gonna give them a touch up today. will also hav another go with this photobucket thing and post pic's. all set up but tells me no files when i upload to forum.... i'll suss it!