STILL HAVENT GOT THE CAR!!!

Mcgough

Reaction score
8 WEEKS UNDER REPAIR AT AUDI TYNESIDE!!

If you dont know the story then here it is so far.......

Bought A4 in oct,
3 days later cuts out on me - Had previous super chip - so was remapped!
Got it back 2hrs later cuts out
Further 5 weeks in garage - turbo replaced
3 hrs later cuts out again
Been in total 7 weeks and they recon i wont have it for christmas!

ARE THEY JUST PLAIN STUPID!!! they are going to replacd the ECU now but recon 10 days to delver from germany- due to christmas post!!

How are the sending it with a envolope and second class stamp or what! They never heard of guareented nxt day delivery!!

M8 i think its probably a case of the are sick of the sight of your car and will p!ss you about now so that in future you wont bring it back! Xmas post.....get the ****** thing couriered thats the least they can do. i did say i doubted if you'd have it back this year at all. Lets hope it gets sorted once and for all and you can start 2005 with a smile driving with no faults and forget about 2004 m8!

Yep and i aint got that stuff for my car, from ebay no sat nav, no climate control, and no cd changer i bought them all ten days ago and was promised nxt day delivery and 3 day delivery from them,

I agree start the year off with a new start, forget about every thing!!

****** hell man you must be out a small fortune! Hows the news about your kid are u getting to see him/her over Christmas m8?

No not seeing him mate,

and $1200 for the Sat nav
£165 for the climate
£120 for the changer,

All from different people, all payed with paypal, and all dodgy accounts- well thats my savings gone!

Have you reported them all to ebay as there are ways that you can get certain amounts of money back through them.

Ah mate thats so sh!tty. Got my fingers crossed that everything goes good for u in 2005 u sound like u deserve a break after all the sh!t thats happened this year...well end of the year anyway! Cheers to better luck and good things happening in 2005 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Well cheers to the esso service station i was working at today, the owner (private) put 2 crates of fosters in my van - not all bad eh!

Im sure 48 cans will sort every thing out for the best!

[ QUOTE ]
MCGOUGH_A4_ESTATE said:
Well cheers to the esso service station i was working at today, the owner (private) put 2 crates of fosters in my van - not all bad eh!

Im sure 48 cans will sort every thing out for the best!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i hope thats the start of your good luck for the year ,cause by the sound of it 2004 was a year to forget for you! fingers x mate that the things u have bought u get and if not they catch the b@stereds!