Which Sports Cat?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to fit a sports hi-flow cat to my B7 2.0t quattro and thought you guys maybe the ones to advise me which one to go for? Or if you have / know of any for sale?

My car has currently got an AmD stage 1 and I'm going to get the upgraded software to stage 2. However will stop at hardware mods on the sports cat.

Any advice or feedback would be much apreciated!

What cat back system do you currently have? could you mate the same manufacturer?

For example I have a Milltek and will be fitting the Milltek Sports Cat.

I currently have a standard system fitted. I was going to start with just the sports cat upgrade and do the full system later..

Blue flame can make you one, they may even use your car as a test bed as they don't have the 2.0T B7 listed. Drop them a email or give them a bell.

Home page

Hmm, what is the advantage of being the first... A price reduction? Otherwise I think ill go for a tried and tested product like Milltek!

Hmm, what is the advantage of being the first... A price reduction? Otherwise I think ill go for a tried and tested product like Milltek!

Dude, have no fear, CMD's exhaust is fab!! The sound is so sweet. I've got a full resonated Milltek system on mine, but on my next Audi, I'm gonna try the Blue flame.
Also, its cheaper.

Definately use BlueFlame they used my car for the b6 1.8T 190 prototype, i got a full system and hi flow cat, best thing i ever did!!! And it shouldn't cost alot if they use yours as a prototype, my whole system from the turbo back was about £500 :sly:

Last edited:
What sort of difference are people noticing with a sports car in driveability and performance?