Silicon Engine Hoses

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I'm looking at to buy some silicon hose for my A4 190T BEX. All the kit's listed on Venom and europerformance and awesome gti don't cover the BEX engine. The Venair kit's from Venom motorsport look good but again they dont cover my engine code..

I posted the same thread a month or so back and got ditto zilch! The only ones I have seen are the "made in China thanking you please" ones.......

I think we need to get together buy some lengths of hose and make a set of templates then pass the templates on for a small fee to cover our work :D

I think we need to get together buy some lengths of hose and make a set of templates then pass the templates on for a small fee to cover our work :D

Not that easy I'm afraid.

I was involved with getting the B5 passat (&5.5) hoses into production & it's not as simple as cutting a few bits of hose

S3500042.jpg

As you can see there were many different angles and a few different ones on the 5.5.

Not that easy I'm afraid.

I was involved with getting the B5 passat (&5.5) hoses into production & it's not as simple as cutting a few bits of hose

S3500042.jpg

As you can see there were many different angles and a few different ones on the 5.5.
Its easier for me i guess as I have access to lots of hose making equipment :)

Keep me informed on this one as I could be interested in throwing my name in the bag as well for sure.

Ill have a word with the guys at work and see what they say, I'm not sure if we design silicon hoses but all we need if for them to cad the original hoses and then take those drawings to a manufacture.

Ill have a word with the guys at work and see what they say, I'm not sure if we design silicon hoses but all we need if for them to cad the original hoses and then take those drawings to a manufacture.

Will be interesting to see how you get on as the Samco ones are hand laid onto metal tools (moulds), this is the sticking point for them producing new sets of hoses as they have to justify the high expense of getting the tools made against how popular the hoses would be.

I'm going to phone Venom Motorsports and ask about there Venair hoses to see if they can make a set up out of the kit's listed.

This is what they say about the kit's..

Venair Hose Benefits
  • Superb motorsport quality performance coolant and turbo hoses
  • Direct replacement to the factory fit hoses
  • Various colours to choose from
  • Higher bursting pressure reduce the chance of leaks
  • Stronger side walls ensure high boost cars perform better because of reduced hose distortion
  • Multiple weave layering used in the building of each hose gives greater strength and resistance to splits or tears
  • Used in F1 and world rally
  • Quality product with good discounts!

Last edited: