What would you do?

hartey

Reaction score
For those that don't no already, I was a stupid T*** and managed to drive into my road sign today and damge the front of car:crying:
I mean its not like I don't no the road, I only live on it:ohmy:

So back to question, do i purchase another s line bumper or do i upgrade i.e S4 or RS4 bumper, or would that look silly with just a standard s line kit, with said upgraded front bumper?

Thankyou in advance for the knowledgeable answers to come!

The RS4 bumper won't fit very easily, remember there was no B6 RS4 so you'd probably need lights, grille etc not to mention the nightmare of trying to match the edges to a non flared wheel arch.....

An S4 bumper would fit, it's a personal choice as to whether they're better looking that an S-Line one.

Without a doubt keep to the s-line.

Ty quattro james for the info, Bumper is not cracked but sure is bent Scott! CMD was thinkin exactly the same as nice to keep oem as poss!

S-Line

Sorry to hear about your bump as well mate

Best wishes

Chris

Cheers Chris. My baby is now parked up and I am back in the Megane now:crying:, although there is a few more standard toys in the french mobile! Just waiting for the weather to pick up, then will go and take pics and await this forum's knowledge!

stick to S-Line.

RS4 is a no-go: you'll need a completely new front end.

S4 is possible and a sensible option if you had an SE front end, but as before, it's personal preference, but most would prefer the S-Line.