S-Line Interior, Seats+ Door/Cards

Digger1

Reaction score
OK,,, as the title says, I'm looking at fitting S-Line seats+door/cards to complete the S-line look,
Found this set on the bay quite local to me,Audi A4 airbag seats + doorcards on eBay (end time 19-Dec-10 11:49:47 GMT) I've seen on page sixteen (post pics of your motors )
that dutta, has fitted the same trim, and I have PM'd him,but havn't yet recieved a reply has any body else fitted a B7 s-line trim ,like this if so whats involved apart from the obvious,changing the door cards is straight forward but will the connector be there for the drivers lumber support ? will the seats just line up and fit straight the same as my B6 ones with out any-mods ? etc,,,
oh and the sides of the seats soul-black or grey ?

Ive just fitted B7 s line leather and it went stright in myB6 with no problems it was a stright forward swop over, however i had a 1.8t b6 a few years ago and it was a 52 plate and i fitted another s line trim and the electric plugs for the airbags were different i so had to use the B6 plugs

Ive just fitted B7 s line leather and it went stright in myB6 with no problems it was a stright forward swop over, however i had a 1.8t b6 a few years ago and it was a 52 plate and i fitted another s line trim and the electric plugs for the airbags were different i so had to use the B6 plugs

What years the one you've got now ?

Mine have split rears, do i need to replace with the same or will fixed ones go straight in ?
I've decided to wait till leather set comes up !

They will fit fine.

No they are not the same everythng is the same accept the rear upper seats are different

They look the same but the brackets to hold it in place are different Glad to of helped, I