B6 S4 Alloys

Avant4me

The're Graphite not black!!
Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions where i can get a set of S4 6 spoke alloys from?

If you don't know what they look like, they are on Paul 20v signature in this thread
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-...assis/107504-changing-fuel-filter-1-9tdt.html

I am not bothered about genuine or replica, but i can't find them anywhere. There are plenty of the 17" S3 versions around, but i would like the 18" S4 ones:hubbahubba:.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease!

Matt

The ones pictured in said linked thread dont have the proper centre caps for some strange reason, takes the look off them IMO...

These are what ya want mate, just keep checking ebay, gumtree, pistonheads and the like...

S4DOORBLADES_fs.jpg

To help you in your search they're called Avus. There was a chap on here asking how much to sell his for a few weeks ago, hopefully he'll see this!

The ones pictured in said linked thread dont have the proper centre caps for some strange reason, takes the look off them IMO...
Because i bought them brand new OEM ones for £350 with out center caps
and i had the TT center caps in stock so too speak
also the plastic tat they call a center cap on S4 alloys never looks the same silver as the wheels
and also i like to be a little different :)

To help you in your search they're called Avus. There was a chap on here asking how much to sell his for a few weeks ago, hopefully he'll see this!

Yep, got that, even have an ebay search setup with notifications. No Joy

That was me asking what they are worth :). I've now decided to keep them and get them done satin black and add some wheel spacers!

theres a guy advertising a set of reps for a mate on edition 38 & scottishvag

nah gunmetal wouldnt suit mine, I have carbon roofrails and doorblades and the chrome around the is matt black so matt black wheels it is!