Fog Grilles pinched help

Joel_Croft

Reaction score
Looking for any kind of help.

Some thieving chimp has pinched the lower fog grilles from my 2003 B6 A4 sport, I'm fairly sure the front bumper is a GMBH one but not sure, after looking round the net I haven't found anything however the s-line ones look very similar.

picture of the front of the car so people can see the bumper and grilles can be found here

Tyresmoke Forums

Any help on where i can source some new ones would be appreciated.

DIRTY THIEVING SCUM!

On a side note that kit is the votex one. If you require the Audi sport kit i believe that they cost around £16 each direct from Audi.Its the grille in the middle thats the rip-off.

Cant see your link members only
on the other hand it has to be said the theiving ******** .

Can't see the pictures - your link requires a login!

This is GmBh.......
AFTER_Woorlord_F_512.jpg

Hope they all get strung up by their nuggets and beaten with a sh*t covered sledgehammer

Thats the disadvantage of them being so easy to remove :(

When you order them be sure to quote your engine/transmission as whether they're 'open' or 'closed' grilles depends on that. I hope it's not a Votex kit as those grilles are fairly hard to come by.

If its the votex bumper the three grillss are £200! I bought them a couple of months ago.

Sorry to hear this Joel, a lot of people have no respect for other peoples property.

Thanks for all the replies, 99% sure from looking at pictures that it is the votex ones at least I know what to look for now.

I assume I can order these direct through Audi?

Was pretty sure it was done outside my brother in laws house so bit worried if i get new ones they may keep an eye out for it, anyone used locking screws or anything to prevent them tacking them off, might have a look into it.