A few 'trim identity' questions!

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Still got a lot of familiarising to do in the Audi world.........I am wondering whats the proper name of my ali style trim I have inside. It has a criss cross texture to it which probably doesnt show in the photo.
Also, I have some S-line strips just inside the door, what are these parts called and I presume they would not have been on my Sport from factory? What would of been there as standard? They are a greyish colour very similar to the colour of the car externally. Is this just a coincidence or are they always that colour?

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0268-2.jpg

Fish Scale. I have this set as a spare.

my mate got a 130 TDi and the ''fish scale'' came as standard, ive got basic silver ali on my 190 qTS, its a nice colour scheme having the s-line door trim with the dark grey, why? you wanting to change?

my mate got a 130 TDi and the ''fish scale'' came as standard, ive got basic silver ali on my 190 qTS, its a nice colour scheme having the s-line door trim with the dark grey, why? you wanting to change?

Snap I have the plain brushed alloy. But i bought the fishscale as a spare for a project for the summer.

I am not sure I want to change, just wondering what would of been standard, and are they all that grey colour or were there other colour options. Like the 'fishscale' also, thanks for the info........

Piano Gloss Black, Wood Grain, Black Carbon, Silver Carbon, Brushed real Alloy.

Last edited:
Fish Scale. I have this set as a spare.

Would you consider selling these? I would send back my ones too if you wanted. PM me if your interested

S-Line door plates are that colour only. (Grey)

Depends,,, it was only fish-scale from 2002 to 2004 then it was a raised criss-cross desine from 2005 to 2007, similar,,,
but not the same !!!

So criss-cross is like this..
IMG_2992.jpg