S-Line Rep Parts

Dalegt

Reaction score
Website
www.boxfashion.co.uk
hey guys iam after some infomation on replica S-Line front and rear lower bumper skirts....

Has anyone fitted these to there car??

Does the origonal s-line grills fit in these front bumpers??

Also does anybody have any pics of s-line front and rear lower bumpers fitted to a silver A4, straight on front and rear shots would be great, thanks

And one last thing, are the real parts still avalible from dealers etc....

my sports is not the same as the s.line mate if im right the one on your car in the pic above is the s.line i dont have that i have the standerd kind
but that maybe as i have a 52 plate. as for the rep sline ones can i ask why you dont just by OEM ones dalegt

yes i think they are around £100 mark from audi although i get trade prices so maybe little bit dearer

Sports were fitted with the S-Line "style" front and rear lower valance from mid 2003 (53 plate ish) onwards. Prior to that SE and Sport had the same front and rears.

As Simon says the oem parts are only £100 - 140 ish each, so I'd not entertain replica's for that price personally. In fact I didn't even know they exist.

Look for posts by Lostbok, he did a complete S-Line style retrofit on his silver saloon.

thanks for the info guys, didnt realise they were that price from the dealers i thought they would be double that.

Do the fronts come with the grills?

The grilles are quite expensive, the fogs about £16 each I think, but the centre one is £80 plus.

id put some nice wier mesh in there my self

it would need to be made mate cut to size and then fixed in ie bonded in you can get a rubber to go around the part you cut out for the fog lights
so it would not look cheap