Audi A4 1.9TDI Sport front lower grill

snowball1969

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone help I am trying to replace this lower grill on my car, Audi want £90 plus, ebay dont seem to have any only the se trim which is smaller, so can you guys and girls help????
Please see pic below:
Audigrill-1-1.jpg

Cheers

Paul.

I have seen some on here and do like the look of it but dont have the a scooby how or what to do for that change, again dont even know where to start looking to get it either

TPS, £67!! Before anyone says there not I've just fitted the sport skirt, and 3 grills for £194 Inc vat

thanks jimmy but I dont have an account with the TPS website and it looks like you have to have a business to register which I dont, if someone is able to order for me and request it delivered to me, I am happy to do a bank transfers or pay cash directly into your bank account?

Cheers

Paul.

Depending on the branch TPS can be a bit arsey if your not 'Trade' - I get round it by ringing them up, when they ask your name just tell them, and then order the part. You'll have to pay in advance, and then when you turn up to collect it's pre paid so job done - they can't exactly ask you for any more can they!