Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

Re-fitting of grille badge.........??

So I took the 4rings badge off the grille today, very carefully, no damage, all good. I have an exact replacemnt badge, same part number etc tried to put that in and it was only really held by a few of the tabs, sloppy fit?? So, I went and got the one I had taken off in the first place and the same thing, it doesnt want to locate back via all the tabs. Is there a knack? There is 0 degree of flexibilty in those badges so I cant manipulate it to make it fit better. I guess its a bit of a wasted question really because without seeing the issue its a bit difficult to explain but you never know someone may have come across the same thing??
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

2. # ADS
    ADS

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    this could be a really daft question but here it goes. can it be upside down or are all the tags the same nomatter what way round it is ?
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.

3rd Gear

Status
    You cant put it on upside down, there are two extra tabs on the bottom edge of badge, there is only one way. Right weird why it wont sit back again properly !
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    its defo a strange one mate.
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.