Engine Management Light

damos2600

Reaction score
We have an Audi A4 Convertible 2.0 T Petrol 2007 (57) that the engine management light has come on. We have taken this to our local garage (not Audi) and they put it on the computer and a fault code came up as 04767 undocumented code. The car seems to be running ok so before taking it to Audi does anyone know what this fault code is please as we have a mechanic in the family who can do it if we know what it is.
Thanks
Darren

Your car would be a B7 model.

I'd suggest having a search through the Rosstech website, all the codes should be listed there.

Ross-Tech: Home

Hi darren, i carn't find that fault code with any of my data. Do you know what machine they are reading it with? If i get codes like that i normally do a ebod fault code read. This should give a p code which should be a lot easier to identify. Maybe you could take it back to the garage and ask they to do this. Have you considered buying vag-com kit where you can read fault codes yourself using a laptop. I personally have it and its well worth having it.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the info, we are going to check what machine it is and do the ebod fault code and hopefully get the p code and come back to you. Thanks again for your help it is much appreciated.
Darren

Thanks, for looking. I'm sorry to read about your loss.

I am in kent, we are going to do as quattrotony suggested first and try to find the fault from the p code if not we will look into the vag option or hand over £134 to my local main dealer for them to diagnose.