S4 Door blade reps £110 !! plus P & P

im curnently working on getting the real deal guys ill no if i can get them this sat and will let you all no

in the meantime, I would never normally use GRP, but a door blade doesn't need to flex or provide any protection and its a small piece, I would think this would work pretty well.

well, im going to give one of these a try. just need to do a few other things first.

if i didnt have them i wouldnt even have to think about it cause they are the deal of the century. i would go for the yank ones. email them first to see how they attach to the doors just to make sure they have the propper fitting on the back.

if i didnt have them i wouldnt even have to think about it cause they are the deal of the century. i would go for the yank ones. email them first to see how they attach to the doors just to make sure they have the propper fitting on the back.
I enquired about a price for shipping on the US ones $180 !! so the Polish sets are a bargain at £135 delivered. I am only half tempted as I have a Votex kit and not too sure how they would look. But then again a part of me does fancy getting them and having them painted lime green. would look awesome against atlas grey ha ha swap them over depending on the mood!

Last edited:
i read the usa one are $85 shiping id think that was just in the usa though

Last edited:
I mailed them maybe a week ago and that was the price they gave me ($180) but maybe worth someone else giving them a nudge and see what price they get. Anyway, back to mixing up my lime green paint, not neon, just lime...............

ok guys i can get the genuin s.line door blades see photo of the front one i just picked up today PM if any would like them and for price or email me at sm.wheels@yahoo.com

IMG00188-20101023-1118.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have any feedback on these??? did anyone purchase them???

If I didn't have any,,,think I would just pay the extra money for genuine used OEM ones ,,,even if it was £200.
Have them on the car for as long as I kept the car,,,when it's time to move on to another car/project,,,take them off, put the originals back on ,,, and get my safe investment back of the s-line ones, on ebay, your only talking about saving £60' ish,,, and they won't have the same second-hand value at the end of the day.

You could be losing more than you gain, if these aren't any good, I bought a s-line rep boot spoiler for £80 of the bay,not a lip-spoiler but s-line rep,,, looks ok'ish to the un-trained eye,and very similar but the quality isn't the same, it hasn't got that perfectly smooth OEM factory finish !, on reflection I should have got a genuine S-line one used,,, I've seen them since for an extra £20 !!!

the one i have in the photo is 100% genuine and they are brand new as is the full sets i can get.

i am getting them cheaper mate i think they are £98 each+ vat for the s.line ones a set from audi/tps ;-) so i can save who ever wants them some pennies. as im way under that price

Last edited:
i am getting them cheaper mate i think they are £98 each+ vat for the s.line ones a set from audi/tps ;-) so i can save who ever wants them some pennies. as im way under that price

Nice one,,, OEM for the right price, definitely the way to go IMO !!!

im thinking every one wants them for under £250 a set from what iv read on here but that just is not possible for OEM ones iv seen cheap ones on ebay at £200 ish but they where just copys and out of fiber glass and used ones at £220 but with marks on them. but you get what you pay for really and as my misses says we are not that rich to buy cheap so buy the best you can once and not the cheap ones twice makes seens to me too

im thinking every one wants them for under £250 a set from what iv read on here but that just is not possible for OEM ones iv seen cheap ones on ebay at £200 ish but they where just copys and out of fiber glass and used ones at £220 but with marks on them. but you get what you pay for really and as my misses says we are not that rich to buy cheap so buy the best you can once and not the cheap ones twice makes seens to me too

I agree mate,,, although I wouldn't worry about used ones being marked, as you will need to get them prep'd & painted anyway !!!, as it's highly unlikely you'll find some to colour match your car ,,, I paid £60 to get mine coded...

oh yeah i no that mate i used to work at a boddy shop a few years back but i no its best to work on some thing thats new rather than some thing that may have a deep scrach in it witch then needs filling all a pain in the *** not saying all used ones are bad though

So whats the crack then Simon, How much you selling these sets for????

if i buy them one set at a time im looking im looking at selling them at £290 ish + posting giver or take a few pounds

just so you know guys they are £290 a set thats with vat £310 to your door