Time for winter wellies

kevbu

Reaction score
I think its time to swap to my winter tyres, but I dont have wheels to put them on :ermm:

I have 205/50 16s on some Saab alloys and these obviously wont fit the Audi, so what I'm after is some cheap 16" alloys or steelies in correct fitment.

My question is what fitment am I looking for? and if Im looking on e'bay what other searches will work ie Im thinking golf skoda?

:cold:

anything audi vw merc from the last 6-7 years should fit, merc wheels would need spigot ring adaptors but they are a couple of quid. the're all 5x112 want offsets around 45 or less.

A decent set of Trapez like THESE would be ideal, standard fit on lot's of A4;s so won't look out of place, a nice looking wheel, oem quality and plentiful as most people tend to upgrade to 18's.

as per James' comment - those are perfect - I upgraded from the 16's to 18" S4 wheels and put Vredestein Wintracs on the origianl 16" Sport Trapez wheels and they work a treat!

Thanks chaps, Ill keep an eye out for a set of them nearer home. I would bid for those ones, but collection only and too far away.
Idealy without tyres too.

Snows building up then Noel! Get that mini cam out ;)

Last edited:
oh yes. I'll have the mini camera on the front and we'll see if Gabe's driving has improved over the last year (my 3 year old son)
Sorry for the tangent