Rear bumper question

TT300

Reaction score
Hi all,

Are the rear diffusers removable on the B6 cabs? Ie could i fit and S4 one to my 3.0 sport?

Its the black lower part in the pic that im talking about.

!B3!lnw!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKisE)UW+q,GPBMkn8d(3Uw~~_12.JPG

Many thanks

im nearly sure the black bit is held in with a lot of tags so it should come out. i took mine off my a4 b6 1.9tdi and binned it cause i fitted a rieger body kit so i would say theres a good chance it comes off ok.

The cab and the S4 will have a different rear bumper to the 1.9 mentioned below. This is moulded into the rear one piece bumper and not removable.

OK, i actually tried to remove mine then other night - it can be done if the bumper is removed but it looks as though it will take a bit of elbow (and fist) - there are a load of retaining clips between the diffuser and bumper (you'll know the ones!!) and as far as I am aware, YES, the S4 diffueser will go on. It's about £100 or thereabouts new from Audi and obvioulsy comes in a slightly different shape / mould as well as a slightly different colour. It's worth noting the S4 diffuser design is also used on all B7 A4 Cabs as well........

i knew it would come off..

I'll hold my hands up if I've been proved wrong, but based on what you said below:

i took mine off my a4 b6 1.9tdi and binned it cause i fitted a rieger body kit so i would say theres a good chance it comes off ok.

You're surely talking about a different part as the 1.9's don't have the one piece rear bumper like the S4/Cabby's do. - Unless I'm missing something obvious....?

i know the bumpers are different thats why i said that my black bit came off and looking at the photo it looks like the black bit comes off also. hope he lets us know then we both will learn something .