Pulled by the police today

itsmeagain

1.8T Sport Cabriolet
Reaction score
At about 1.30am today I drove past a traffic car, due to me not having a rear number plate on he decided to turn round and follow me. He drove behind me for a few minutes then flashed his blue lights so I pulled over. The officer pulled along side me and asked me the most stupid question ever,"do you know that you haven't got a rear plate". I said that it fell off and that it was in the boot, he said "thats ok mate" and drove off. Whats the world coming to, he didn't even check my details to see whether the car was stolen.:banghead:

lol...... mmmmmmmmm im always getting pulled over in MY CAR .... and the most stupid question i get is ... IS THIS YOUR CAR and when i say yes they say it again... is this your car.. i then replie yeah y u asking a sexist question for and start laughing .they then repllie ."well we wer expecting a man to be driving this lol....... its like a woman carnt have a nice looking car... but even the police like my car so mmm... also i went to a vag show last week i forgot to take my blue lights off my number plate i was followed home at 1.45 am this morning and they had there blue lights on too.lol..... i shitted my self as think dam there gonna do my for my number plate as its got kiss my *** on it too... and they drove straight pass me lol....mad a lol.....but they can stop me to do a spot check tho... .... xxxthem traffic cops are f..ckers tho on motorways im always getting pulled on the motorways...
join the club love x

Sometime they can check your car over before they pull you - eg, the few minutes they follow you - this allows them to check the MID, MOT and registered keeper check against outstanding warrants. To be honest if your decent with them they are generally decent with you. It's when you start giving attitude and doing all the "yeah yeah but" stuff they will take things further.

Sounds like your still having fun with the bulbs then eh?!

Sometime they can check your car over before they pull you - eg, the few minutes they follow you - this allows them to check the MID, MOT and registered keeper check against outstanding warrants. To be honest if your decent with them they are generally decent with you. It's when you start giving attitude and doing all the "yeah yeah but" stuff they will take things further.

Not easy with no rear number plate lol

Yeah my one bulb is not working, to be honest I have not looked at it. I am waiting for some hex screws to arrive first before I touch it again.

Not easy with no rear number plate lol

he drove passed them then they turned round to follow, the onboard front facing camera would have clocked the front plate & checked the details ;)

ur spot on there hun..... im always sweet talking them they love itlol..... they took a pic of my number plates as they are illigal and he said in july il come round to ur address to make sure u have takern them off by 2 weeks time... its now october and no sign of the copper and i still have the number plates on ....lol.... if i get pulled ova then il just give the sweet and inocent giggle girl thing lol........easy....

and yeah love my blue bulbs babes they make the whole plate light up blue and reflect onto the ground.... lololol.... its so tacky but so much fun lol....iv still got the original bulds in the boot tho incase they ask me to take them off there and then... plus the car is needing a mot next week so il have to take erm off for that anyway hun lol......

my mate loves pulling girls over when they try to get away with there illegal mods by playing sweet and inocent , cause there lightning fast change from miss ignorant to miss superbitch when he throws points and fines at them is funny as.

pmslol....nah not me ... never give the coppas attitude it dont work.... iv never ****** a coppa off iv got plenty of warnings but thats it . as long as u make them laugh then again u get a warning and bye bye mr officer lol.......i think when i do get pulled ova there more facinated that i have a mans car than a girly we all end up talking about the bhp and cars its funny ...they do say its not what u expect a woman to be driving ...sounds like i should be driving ford focus or kia or something small like that .. they always end up laughing ... like i say its how u treat the coppas ...