A3 wheels on a A4 Quattro Sport

b00zehound

Reaction score
Hi,
I have ended up with a set of 5 spoke 17" A3 alloys (et56) 5x112. Can I fit these ok with spacers on an A4? I believe these alloys in the correct fittment are ET45
looking through some threads it seems to be popular to offset the front/rear so was thinking a 20mm at the back and 15mm at the front, or 15mm rear , 10mm front?

Anyone had any experience of this?

As long as you us hub centric spacer's and longer bolt's you should be fine.. I use spacer's on mine ET44 + 15mm spacer rear's and ET44+ 10mm spacer up front.

Hi,
At the end what do you do? I'm thinking about some A3 sport wheels (et57) 17" for my A4 B5 Avant. What spacers and bolt you used?

Thanks.

Hi
In the end I used the wheels (et56) with a 15mm spacer all round. Wheels just sit nice in the arches now. They have a very slighty , more modern look than the same alloys with the correct a4 fitment. I don't know if there is a slight difference in the design.
Be careful as I believe the b5 uses a different standard offset than the b6.

Was supposed to be a cheap set of wheels that didn't work out so cheap in the end after £100 for spacers! We live and learn:ermm:

Thanks for the info.
The B5 OEM offset is 45mm. Currently I'm on OEM 15" (205/60). But, the wheels can be used without spacer or the rubbering is too much?? At the end I'm plannning go with 15-20mm spacer, but later.

X