AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Intermittent Fault codes

Now in my experiance with work Intermitant means the Fault was created at osme point breifly enough to log a fault code but not long enough to determin it as Serious.

I have

18057 ABS Controler Implausable Signal. - Intermittent

(this is believe is caused by starting the car on a cold mornign with HIDs and the battery dipping a bit too low as this sets off the warning lights but when the cars turned off and on twice it clears and never happens when its + 5=6 degrees out etc. So i can live with this.)

16804 Catalyst System : Bank 1 : Efficiency Bellow Theshold
    P0420 - 002- Lower Limit Exceeded - Intermittent

This may have been be giving the car a thrash at a test track, was givern oppertunity so gave it some beans for a bit. (let it warm up first and took it on a gentle run then cool down after)

But not too sure. Just looking to see what you guys would do, my current plan of action is reset them and see if they come back

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    i think one has got worse as the EML has come on tonight! Just charging the vag com to have a look at it.

1st Gear

Status
    Nutkin, When turning on my HID's after starting the car I used to get an ABS warning occasionally with all the warning lights etc and that was what would log the ABS fault code so I can pretty much confirm that is what has caused that one.

Cannot comment on the cat one though.

Current Car:

A3 S-Line TDI 140bhp Sportback in Misano Red Pearl with Audi Open Sky System, Chrome Roof Rails, Full Leather, Front Armrest with Audi Phone Prep, MFSW, Cruise Control, Auto Wipers, Auto Lights, Auto Dim Mirror, Rear Parking Sensors, Bose Stereo, Privacy Glass, Ambient & Footwell Lighting and Puddle Lights.

Pic soon

Gone but not forgotten:

Audi A4 TDI Sport Avant in Denim Blue
    VW Golf Mk4 GTTDI
    Vauxhall Calibra 2.0 16V 150bhp Red Top
    Vauxhall NovaVAN 1.5TD