Finally got my Audi !

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Picked up an '03 Atlas grey 1.8T Sport yesterday. 79k, FSH mainly Audi, very well looked after. Exceptional paint all round. Spent a large part of the day detailing it, only for it to downpour, oh, well I had just got round to getting a coat of wax on so all was not lost. Last car was a 1.8 Turbo Sport Passat that was remapped, adjustable coilovers, stainless exhaust, lots of work carried out. I imagine this will go the same way.............Those rear lights have gotta go ! not to my liking at all.

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

Last edited:
Nice colour ditto with the light's.

very smart, are the wheels 18"?

Same with the rear lights - bit 90's!

They look like 19's,tidy Audi

I would say the wheel's are 18" due to the profile of the tyre's.

Nice motor mate! hopefully gonna be the audi i get when i feel the need for a more practical car :D

Wheels are 18'' , they will go I think. I really find those rear lights an eyesore! But hey only had it two days! What et should this be running? I have come from the Passat world and it ran with et43 as standard just wondering if this is the same? It will be getting an oil change in the next couple of weeks and then every six months, something I swear to. The Passat was treated the same and had 142,000 miles on it and still sounds very sweet indeed. Not into the idea of longlife servicing personally. How much lower than standard is the sport?

This is how the passat ended up....

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

Adjustable Coilovers, stainless exhaust, gloss black: roof,mirrors,18''Holstens, rear spoilers, remapped by MRC Tuning (Audi Tuning awards Gold at least 5 times over) OEM sunshades, standard interior,and much much more and even more hours wiping on and wiping off !!..........

Yeah defo scrap the Longlife, Ive been a victim of that ***** aswell!
The Sport is 20mm lower than standard, Just right IMO sitting on 19's. Ive ran ET45, 42 right down to ET30 on my old B6's and the ET30 looked spot on, no need for a spacer. Didnt have any issues with rubbing etc but then again when I did have the ET30's on, I didnt try with back seat passengers!

Liking the theme of the Passat - looks like we have the same tastes in Modding fella!
15112009002.jpg

...oh and im a Pic whore and I loooovvveeee it!!!

I wouldnt be so worried about the rears, its the fronts that cause issues on turning etc. More than happy to space rears out and keep fronts tucked in. Not sure which way the mods are going to go on this one, got a hankering for a dark graphite grey theme to run against the atlas grey esp crinkle finish paint on the wheels whatever ones I end getting.

Liking the theme of the Passat - looks like we have the same tastes in Modding fella!
15112009002.jpg

...oh and im a Pic whore and I loooovvveeee it!!!

Oh yeah!!! Loving that, bet that looks awesome in the sun rolling along, blue is great on a bright days as it just seems to absorb the skys colour and bring it right out. Nice job there bud.

im a sheffield united fan so id never entertain the thought of buying a blue car!!!
red looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!
should have kept yer red'un pal!!!
PMSL!
crackin motors there fella's!

im a sheffield united fan so id never entertain the thought of buying a blue car!!!
red looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!
should have kept yer red'un pal!!!
PMSL!
crackin motors there fella's!

lol!!!