So now I have a RNS-E...

Fabian1999

Live now
Reaction score
(well I will have by Monday!!)
I finally took the plunge and arranged for the RNS-E to be fitted:yahoo:. I've been toying with the idea for months!
I currently have a single Din set up with a chorus 2 for my B7 cab S-line. So I paid for the full retrofit.
I used this company Car Navigation|Audio|Immobiliser|Speakers|Amplifiers|Navigation for Vw Audi skoda bmw navigation|Airbags|Ecu
Anyone used them before?
Anyway my main questions are:

1) The Cab has a nine speaker set up, that to be fair does not sound half bad (non Bose). Will the RNS-E improve the overall sound quality?

2) Would quite like a harddrive system to be linked up for media playback any recommendations?

3) How accurate is the RNS-E as a standalone satnav (Im getting it with the 2009 nav disk) say compaired to a TomTOM. I currently have a TomTom 1XL, and have had to be held back my my girlfried from throwing it out the window on many a journey!!

Thanks guys!

1.I may be wrong but i think you need a stand alone amp to power the rear speakers.

2.don't know

3.I find the RNS E every bit as accurate as the garmin on my phone which i was impressed with as i expected it to be crap lol - i have the 2010 DVD

Ok that's good to know. I was worried it might just be eye candy! Will defiantly get the 2010 disk. Thanks for the input!